Part I of the Cathedral Campaign for a Second Century is now complete. Over the past three years the parish has addressed several critical maintenance and building-use issues which include the following:
- The Cathedral Office at the Ribble Center has been renovated, handicap ramp installed, and new HVAC installed throughout.
- The Rectory has been repaired and renovated including new roof, elevator, HVAC, bathrooms, kitchen, etc.
- The Cathedral Church saw the cold water chiller replaced, the bishop’s chair installed, and funding made available for the removal of the cloud.
Part II of the Cathedral Campaign for a Second Century is a three-year campaign which will make the following improvements to the Cathedral Church:
- Restore historic marble pulpit
- New sound system
- New LED lighting system with dimming package
- New marble altar and flooring in the sanctuary
- New pews to increase seating by at least 100 people
- Shrine to the Sacred Heart
- Shrine to the Blessed Mother